1 kg. pork loin
50 g peanuts
150 ml. oil
1. Wash the Pork loin
2. Make stroked grooves on the back of it with the tip of a knife, then grease, oil and season it with salt and pepper, and place a clove of garlic in a middle groove you’ve made.
3. Place the meat in a tray, pour water around the sides so that it reaches half way up, and finally place it in a hot oven.
4. Periodically you should take out the tray and brush the meat with the mixture of water and juices now forming. You will know it is done when the meat becomes soft and can easily be pierced with a fork.
5. Next you should finely chop the remaining garlic you have along with some peanuts and basil. On top of this adding oil, salt and pepper will result in a delicious sauce.
6. Upon cutting your tomatoes in half, you will brush them with the previously made sauce and bake them in a tray for 10-15 minutes.
7. Upon being done cooking you can serve them alongside your previously prepared pork as an entree. They can also be served with a sauce made basil and garlic or with mashed potatoes.
350g Sour Cream
4 tablespoons Cater sugar
1 teaspoon rum
Blend the sugar with the egg yolks. Meanwhile melt the chocolate and beat the egg whites.
When the sugar and the egg yolks are blended whisk in the sour cream, the melted chocolate, one tspn of rum and the egg whites mixture. Put the composition in 4 cups and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
You can use a handheld grater to shred some chocolate to decorate the cups.
100 gr. cow cheese
1 large bunch flat-leaf parsley
100 ml. oil
30 ml. vinegar
salt and pepper
First scrub the potatoes. Put them in a saucepan of boiling slated water. Take the potatoes out from the saucepan and let them cool down for few minutes. Peel and slice the potatoes.
Peel the onions, wash them and let them under cold water for five minutes. Cut the onion into thin slices.
Clean and shred the carrots.
Clean the tomatoes and cut them into thin slices.
Whisk in a bowl vinegar, oil, pepper and salt.
Mix the potatoes with the onions and the carrots into a big bowl. Add the whisked condiments and the finely coped parsley. Toss to combine.
Shred cheese on top and decorate with tomatoes.